Senior Researcher; Adjunct Fellow, ANU
Software and systems engineering for safety and security critical systems, automata theory, temporal logics and formal languages, runtime verification, diagnosis
- AI for the Smart Grid
- G12 Constraint Programming Platform
- Situation Awareness by Inference and Logic<
- PhD in Computer Science, Software and Systems Engineering Group, Technische Universitaet Muenchen, Germany, 2007.
Thesis: Model-based runtime analysis of distributed reactive systems.
- Diplom in Informatik, Technische Universitaet Muenchen, Germany, 2003.
Thesis: Compilation of functional programming languages using GCC-Tail Calls.
- Adjunct Fellow, Logic and Computation group, Australian National University
Recognition and Awards
- 2012: FM'12 best paper award for Decentralised LTL Monitoring (with Y. Falcone)
- 2003: ESG GmbH industry award: top graduate in 2003 at TU Muenchen
- 2002: Competitive abroad scholarship by the German Academic Exchange Service (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst, DAAD)
- 2000: Best of Linux Award for Mailfilter by Dave Central's (a former SourceForge Inc. site); other winners include rsync, samba, etc.
|Andreas Bauer, Peter Baumgartner, Diller Martin and Michael Norrish|
Tableaux for verification of data-centric processes
Automated Reasoning with Analytic Tableaux and Related Methods, pp. 28-43, Nancy, France, September, 2013
|Andreas Bauer, Jan-Christoph Kuester and Gil Vegliach|
From propositional to first-order monitoring
4th International Conference on Runtime Verification (RV), Rennes, France, September, 2013