Trustworthy Systems @ Data61: Formerly SSRG @ NICTA
- Why? To address the need for developing and deploying trustworthy software quickly and effectively.
- Where? From the embedded space to large cloud and enterprise systems.
- How? By applying rigorous techniques to achieve solid and practically meaningful guarantees, ranging from provable security, safety, and reliability properties of critical systems, to integrated and adaptive architectures that predictably meet performance and business objectives in real-word enterprise environments.
- Who? We are a group of experts spanning four major research disciplines, with a track record in formally verified microkernel-based systems (seL4 and L4.verified) and successful enterprise architecture services engagements.
- Read more about our vision, our past achievements, and our publications.
- Overview Document Get an Overview as a slide deck of our expertise and selected projects.
Andrei Sabelfeld (Chalmers University of Technology) on Tracking
Information Flow in Web Applications More...
Fellow of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
Professor Steve Blackburn from the Australian National University (ANU) Research School of Computer Science has been placed among the world s best computer scientists, after being named a Fellow of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM). In total, 53 ACM members were elevated to Fellow level in 2016, with Professor Blackburn joining Prof...
Distinguished Paper Award at the 2016 OOPSLA Conference
Tony Hosking received a Distinguished Paper Award at the 2016 OOPSLA Conference. The paper, Hybrid STM/HTM for Nested Transactions on OpenJDK, was a collaboration with ANU, Purdue University, and the University of Massachusetts More
Most Influential Paper of 2016 Award
Steve Blackburn Tony Hosking receive Object Oriented Programming, Systems, Languages and Applications (OOPSLA) Most Influential Paper of 2016 Award for The DaCapo benchmarks: Java benchmarking development and analysis paper. This is an award instituted by SIGPLAN－ACM s Special Interest Group on Programming Languages formally ACM SIGPLAN Most In...
Australian Academy Of Technology and Engineering Fellows...
Gernot Heiser has also been elected one of the twenty-five new Australian Academy Of Technology and Engineering Fellows for 2016 More
ICT Researcher of the Year award Nov 2016
Gernot Heiser won the ICT Researcher of the Year award of the South-East Asia Regional Computer Confederation (SEARCC) at the Re-imagination Summit in Sydney More