Trustworthy Systems @ Data61: Formerly SSRG @ NICTA
- Why? To address the need for developing and deploying trustworthy software quickly and effectively.
- Where? From the embedded space to desktop and cloud systems.
- How? By applying rigorous techniques to achieve solid and practically meaningful guarantees, with from provable security, safety, and reliability properties of critical systems.
- Who? We are a group of experts spanning three major research disciplines, with a track record in formally verified microkernel-based systems (seL4 and L4.verified).
- Read more about our vision, our past achievements, and our publications.
- Overview Document Get an Overview as a slide deck of our expertise and selected projects.
Andrei Sabelfeld (Chalmers University of Technology) on Tracking
Information Flow in Web Applications More...
Congratulations to Dr. Legg!
2017-07-04 Alex Legg has been awarded his PhD for his thesis entitled "A Counterexample Guided Method for Reactive Synthesis". Alex is now working for Google.
Ramana Kumar has won the John C. Reynolds Doctoral Disse...
2017-07-03 Ramana Kumar has been awarded the very prestigious John C. Reynolds Doctoral Dissertation Award for his PhD. It is awarded annually to the author of an outstanding doctoral dissertation in the area of programming languages. You can read more about the award and Ramana's thesis here.
Trustworthy Systems in the news
2017-06-29 Gernot Heiser has been interviewed about the work of Trustworthy Systems and seL4 by LifeHacker. See the article here.
CDDC wins iAwards
2017-06-16 The CDDC has won three iAwards! The Cross Domain Digital Compositor is a joint project with the DSTG, and it won three major iAwards at the ceremony on 15th June. Read our blog post about it here.
Successful final DARPA HACMS demo
2017-04-03 The DARPA HACMS program had a successful final demo day near Washington, to a few hundred industry and government folks. Our seL4 microkernel was at the core of everything demoed, including a a Boeing optionally-piloted helicopter, an autonomous US Army truck and a smart helmet for Army soldiers that Rockwell Collins developed and is...